Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Study. Study. Read. Read...


Recently, a FB friend of mine posted a photo of the stack of books on his nightstand. I found it very interesting to see what my friend is reading. I wonder how many reader friends vs. non-reader friends I have? I'll bet I have more friends who read for leisure than those who don't. If I read for leisure, I will choose a mystery book every time, preferably a "dog mystery" (and hopefully a new Jack and Jamie book? Huh, LCK? I think there is a new Raine Stockton out soon...).

However, at this time, I am unable to read anything for pleasure. I have a list of 20 dog behavior books I need to reference for the CPDT exam in March. If I am accepted to sit, that is. I won't know that until February. Time to study is now. So instead of blogging or chatting on Facebook, I should be reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment